El Septimo will present seven new ranges of cigars at PCA 2021
Los Angeles, CA, July 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – El Septimo Genève, one of the leading premium cigar brands in the market, has announced the launch of seven new cigar lines and a full line of cigars. ‘Limited Edition Accessories at the Premium Cigar Association (PCA) Annual Trade Show.
As well as showcasing over 35 different cigar blends, in different flavors and sizes, the company will also be showcasing its full line of premium cigar accessories, from gemstone humidors to 18k gold lighters and authentic cases. crocodile and ostrich travel. The main feature of the show will be the launch by El Septimo of seven new lines of cigars called the “Collection of sacred arts”.
El Septimo wanted to honor the spirits who created tobacco, from which he derived the meaning of “Collection of sacred arts”. Tobacco has historically been used by Native American nations for centuries for medicinal purposes, with both cultural and spiritual significance. Tobacco is considered the most sacred by indigenous peoples, as it is even believed to connect people to the spiritual world as the ultimate offering to the Creator. This is why El Septimo decided to create the “Sacred art collection. “
Seven new cigars were introduced to represent the seven days of creation. Now the world can smoke an El Septimo cigar designed and dedicated to every day of the week. Each line of cigars is dedicated to a famous painter who created some of the most famous works of art in the world. The following describes each cigar designed for the seven days of the week, and will be presented as the “Collection of sacred arts:”
- El Septimo presents his first Lancero (7 ½ “x 40), named after Leonardo da Vinci and dedicated to his famous work of art“ The Last Supper. ”Represents the first day of creation when God created light.
- El Septimo presents its first Eagle (5 ½ “x 50), named after Michelangelo and dedicated to his famous work of art“ The Creation of Adam. ”Represents the second day of creation when God created the sky.
- El Septimo presents his first Solomon (7 ½ “x 58), named after Botticelli and dedicated to his famous work of art“ The Announcement. ”Represents the third day of creation when God created the earth, the sea and plants.
- El Septimo presents his brand new Robusto (6 “x 50), named after Raphael and dedicated to his famous work of art“ Sistine Madonna. ”Represents the fourth day of creation when God created the sun, moon and the stars.
- El Septimo presents his new Toro (6 ½ “x 54), named after Salvador Dali and dedicated to his famous work of art“ Christ of Saint John of the Cross. ”Represents the fifth day of creation when God has created sea creatures and birds.
- El Septimo presents his new Torpedo (7 “x 54), named after Rembrandt and dedicated to his famous work of art” The Return of the Prodigal Son “. Represents the sixth day of creation when God created life – humans and land animals.
- El Septimo presents his first Royal Solomon (9 ”x 56), named after Van Gogh and dedicated to his famous work of art“ Pieta. ”Represents the seventh day of creation when God rested.
- El Septimo presents its brand new Sampler Box containing two cigars of each of the seven new blends, named after Masaccio and dedicated to his famous work of art “Saint Andrew”.
Each cigar is sold in boxes of 20, plus a sample box that includes 2 samples of each of the seven sizes, for a total of 14 cigars.
Zaya S. Younan, Chairman and CEO of Younan Company says, “We are delighted to demonstrate our capabilities for continuous innovation and to lead the industry with our full line of new cigars and accessories. El Septimo has been so successful since we introduced it to the US market just over a year ago, and is a brand that has a world-class reputation for providing such depth to this burgeoning industry. growth. This, I believe, is the result of our excellent cigars and products. We would like to continue this tradition.
Younan continues, “We are eager to show the industry that in addition to premium and rare blends from El Septimo, we will continuously innovate new experiences for everyone to enjoy. El Septimo is more than just a product. It is a brand that represents the luxury of the cigar lifestyle.
El Septimo will be at booth # 119 and hired MPA Creative Studio to design their booth, which is the oldest design company in all of Paris.
About Younan Company
The Younan Company is a global private equity firm specializing in the acquisitions and management of various assets and companies in the luxury consumer space. The company’s strategy is to build a portfolio of luxury products and properties, as well as lifestyle businesses and services. Today, The Younan Company is recognized as a global luxury brand with more than $ 3.2 billion in assets under management through its subsidiaries Younan Properties and La Grande Maison Younan Collection.. The Younan Collection owns and manages luxury hotels and resorts in France, including the Château de Beauvois, the Hôtel Saint-Martin, the Château Le Prieuré, the Alexandra Palace, the Domaine de Vaugouard and the Château de la Perrière, as well as that the Malibu Foz Hotel and Beach Resort located in Figueira da Foz, Portugal, manufacturer of premium cigars El Septimo Geneva SA, four French golf courses including the Golf des Forges, Golf du Petit Chêne, Golf d’Avrillé, and Golf de Vaugouard, two vineyards in Saint-Émilion including Château La Croix Younan and Château Zaya, and Design Agency MPA Studio de Création in Paris.
The sacred arts collection