$20 million Casey Key Estate blends modern luxury with old-world charm
NOKOMIS, FL – The barrier island and enclave known as Casey Key offers some of the most exquisite homes on the Gulf Coast. Included in this portfolio of majestic gems is Tweenwater, an area aptly named because it sits between Sarasota’s Blackburn Bay and the Gulf of Mexico, according to Redfin.
From the early stages of its design to the meticulous level of construction and finishing, no detail has been overlooked in the creation of this one-of-a-kind property.
- Address: 1312 Casey Key Rd, Nokomis, FL
- Price: $20 million
- Square feet: 11,785
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 7.5
- Posted by: Valérie Dall’Acqua, Premier Sotheby’s International Realty
- Listing Description: The entry features a custom staircase inspired by the Harvard Club in New York, while the formal living room is reminiscent of a real British West Indies home.
- To facilitate receptions, the spacious kitchen has plenty of cabinets and fits perfectly into the dining room and the family room.
- A carefully curated selection of old and new features combine to create this exceptional residence, combining modern luxury with old-world charm.
- Designed to take advantage of cross winds from the beach to the bay, the screened terraces transition from indoors to outdoors seamlessly.
- Beyond the resort setting and infinity pool are bayside lifts and lifts, plus 100 feet of private beach to the west.
- Rest, relax and soak up the sun or savor the endless views in the shade of a chicken hutch. Fitness enthusiasts will appreciate the exercise rooms, sauna, kayak and bicycles.
- Designed by Herscoe Hajjar Architects and built by The Aerial Companies, this magnificent masterpiece offers seclusion and privacy, breathtaking beauty and luxurious quality that leaves a lasting impression.
- Architecturally, the concrete pile structure, masonry walls, Hardie Plank cement board cladding, hurricane resistant windows and doors, and Kynar metal roof were built to withstand Mother Nature’s tests. , while the solar panel system uses energy efficiency.
- For your peace of mind, the entire property is automated with a Crestron smart home system and Lutron lighting, built-in security and fire detection system.
- An oversized 8-car air-conditioned garage and whole-house generator complete this spotless piece of paradise.
This list appeared on redfin.com. For more information, click here. See more photos from the list below, courtesy of PREMIER SOTHEBYS INTL REALTY: